上海 / 经验5-10年 / 本科及以上 / 数据仓库工程师 / 全职
补充商业保险 补充公积金 免费班车 外企福利
We are looking for a Data Engineer to be part of our Applications Engineering team. This person will design, develop, maintain and support our Enterprise Data Warehouse & BI platform within Tesla using various data & BI tools, this position offers unique opportunity to make significant impact to the entire organization in developing data tools and driving data driven culture.
• Work in a time constrained environment to analyze, design, develop and deliver Enterprise Data Warehouse solutions for Tesla’s Sales, Delivery and Logistics Teams
• Create ETL pipelines using Python, Airflow
• Create real time data streaming and processing using Open source technologies like Kafka , Spark etc
• Work on creating data pipelines to maintain Datalake in AWS or Azure Cloud
• Work with systems that handle sensitive data with strict SOX controls and change management processes
• Develop collaborative relationships with key business sponsors and IT resources for the efficient resolution of work requests.
• Provide timely and accurate estimates for newly proposed functionality enhancements
• critical situation
• Communicate technical and business topics, as appropriate, in a 360 degree fashion, when required; communicate using written, verbal and/or presentation materials as necessary.
• Develop, enforce, and recommend enhancements to Applications in the area of standards, methodologies, compliance, and quality assurance practices; participate in design and code walkthroughs.
• Utilize technical and domain knowledge to develop and implement effective solutions; provide hands on mentoring to team members through all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile practices.
• 3+ years of experience in Cloud Technologies like AWS or Azure
• 3+ years of experience in creating data pipelines using Python
• 3+ years of experience in Data Modelling
• Must have strong experience in Data Warehouse ETL design and development, methodologies, tools, processes and best practices
• Strong experience in stellar dashboards and reports creation for C-level executives
• 3+ years of development experience in Open Source technologies like Python, Java
• Experience in Big Data processing using Apache Hadoop/Spark ecosystem applications like Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka and HDFS preferable
• Excellent query writing skill and communication skills
• Familiarity with common API’s: REST, SOAP
上海 – 浦东新区 – 江山路5000号特斯拉超级工厂